Motion Graphics Artists
Bally Technologies - The Core Team | Las Vegas NV 89119 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/28/2013
Are you burned out on the long hours and empty promises of the video game industry? Fed up with being let go after giving a company 110%? Well then, LISTEN UP! We need top talent to help us develop and execute our award-winning innovative titles, and you just might be the one we’re looking for. Interested? We want to talk to you!
With a history of game development dating back to 1932 with classic games like Ballyhoo and Betty Boop, great games are ingrained into the Bally culture. Bally has stayed on top of the gaming industry by keeping current with the latest technologies and through strategic corporate flexibility allowing for continual growth and creative development. With offices around the world and positions available in a multitude of disciplines, Bally Technologies offers our team members unparalleled long-term stability, outstanding benefits, and the job challenge and creative endeavor you have been searching for.
What You’ll Do
The Multimedia Technician will work closely with artists and engineers to create motion graphics, animations, effects, and art to enhance the game play experience of our world class games. You will be the point person who manages, builds, and processes game art into usable assets to be integrated into the game engine. Your other responsibilities will include solving graphic technical issues and documenting graphical guidelines and techniques. You will also have the opportunity to assist in design discussions working closely with engineers, artists, mathematicians, and producers to bring the game to life.
Experience We Are Seeking
• We are currently seeking all levels of Motion Graphics Artists and have multiple positions open.
• A bachelor’s degree or higher in creative arts, fine art, or related field or related work experience.
• A demo reel or website showing animations (no motion captured animations please).
• Experience with both 2D & 3D animation
• In-depth knowledge of both 2D and 3D programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, Maya, and Blender
• Strong visual skills including composition, color theory, and design
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent prioritization and organizational abilities
• Team oriented attitude
• A passion for games, especially casino games and slot machines
• Casino gaming development experience
• Unity development experience
• Knowledge of modeling, rigging, and scripting
• Familiarity with subversion control
• Experience with typography
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|