Bally Technologies - The Core Team | Las Vegas NV 89119 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/28/2013
Are you burned out on the long hours and empty promises of the video game industry? Fed up with being let go after giving a company 110%? Well then, LISTEN UP! We need top talent to help us develop and execute our award-winning innovative titles, and you just might be the one we’re looking for. Interested? We want to talk to you!
With a history of game development dating back to 1932 with classic games like Ballyhoo and Betty Boop, great games are ingrained into the Bally culture. Bally has stayed on top of the gaming industry by keeping current with the latest technologies and through strategic corporate flexibility allowing for continual growth and creative development. With offices around the world and positions available in a multitude of disciplines, Bally Technologies offers our team members unparalleled long-term stability, outstanding benefits, and the job challenge and creative endeavor you have been searching for.
What You’ll Do
The Game Programmer is an integral part of our game development team designing and developing new functionality for innovative games. You will work closely with artists, mathematicians, producers, and testers to write, test, troubleshoot, and debug software while integrating multimedia assets and mathematical models into our slot based video games. You will work closely with other engineers in other areas such as software architecture, coding standards, and systems to integrate functionality across a wide variety of platforms and systems. Your other duties may include examining and refining development and pipeline procedures to improve workflow as well as research into new technologies, systems, and tools to integrate into new or existing workflow pipelines.
Experience We Are Seeking
• We are currently seeking all levels of Game Programmers and have multiple positions open.
• A bachelor's degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, BSEET, or BSCS or equivalent work experience
• Strong working knowledge of C++ and/or C#
• Linux/Unix environment operating systems and multiplatform development
• Scripting languages
• Team oriented attitude
• Strong knowledge of tools to test software applications/systems
• Advanced debugging skills
• Strong math skills
• Working knowledge of art development/modeling tools
• Self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• A passion for games, especially casino games and slot machines.
• Casino gaming development experience
• Unity development experience
• Experience with developing software within a video game environment
• 3D graphics programming
• Experience writing and debugging shaders
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|