Senior Community Development Manager
S2 Games, LLC | Kalamazoo MI 49002 USA | Full Time | Posted: 04/04/2013
Active in sponsoring and helping drive many global tournaments, S2 is focused on providing the best online and multiplayer gaming experience, and opportunities for its fans to shine. For more information about S2, please visit http://www.s2games.com.
The Senior Community Development Manager will harness the passion and energy of the community and leverage it to facilitate player involvement and community growth. The successful Senior Manager will develop a rapport with the community, and become a key S2 community personality in our own forums and other media. The Senior Manager will maintain the delicate balance of openness and engagement with the community without releasing information too soon. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
• Lobby internally for community interests. Keep a close pulse on the community. Understand their needs and work proactively with the community team to provide the best fan experience possible.
• Collaborate with Marketing to help develop social media content strategy.
• Become a resource for fan sites and other unofficial fan communities.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to recruit, lead and develop and mentor the Community team; encourage teamwork and career growth within the team.
• Collaborate with eSports Commissioner on eSports fan involvement strategy.
• Develop a strategy for proactive messaging to the community to ensure frequent, honest, professional communication methods.
• Create strategy for grassroots initiatives.
• Collaborate with global community colleagues on strategy and execution of initiatives that encourage community growth worldwide.
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop community recruitment strategy.
• Experience with successfully managing and growing online communities.
• Passion for games.
• Strategic thinker who guides and oversees successful and complete implementation of initiatives.
• Clear communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the PC gaming community; MOBA genre a plus.
• Proactive planner and communicator.
• Metrics-driven, analytical problem solver.
• Experience creating and overseeing successful events.
• Experience managing people in a collaborative, team environment
• Innovative, creative collaborator who provides unique, out-of-the-box solutions.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Kalamazoo, MI, 49002, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications, Console / PC Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Jaime Barrett|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||269-344-8020 Ext 120|