Senior Engine Developer
Gameloft - New Orleans | New Orleans LA 70130 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for every guru
• Casual atmosphere, sweet gaming break area, free gym membership, 10 holidays and 20 vacation/sick days help you maintain and recharge your powers.
• Top quality colleagues inspire you to attain your maximum realization of self.
• 401(k) with a match and relocation bonuses are available. Because gurus think ahead.
Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.
Check out all US openings at https://jobs-gameloft.icims.com
Mobile games dominator Gameloft, worldwide publisher of mobile and social games, is looking for a versatile Senior Engine Developer to work with top video game talent creating the next generation of exciting new mobile video games! Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 600+ games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
The Senior Engine Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining/optimizing proprietary technology. This person will write code, coordinate with other disciplines optimize engine features, identify risks and challenges, present creative solutions, and research new techniques to keep current on game industry technologies.
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity, and offers:
* Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent cost of living and area growth
* Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual atmosphere and top industry talent.
* International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
* Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
* Minimum of 3 years of professional, full-time, video game industry programming experience
* Excellent system architecture skills
* Excellent skills in one or more engine related specialities
* Very strong skills in C/C++
* Very strong debugging and optimization skills
* Very strong math skills
* Passion for quality game development!
* Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science
* Published AAA titles
* iOS development experience
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
|Location||New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Some College|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Juliette Dupré|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|