Peak Games | Istanbul Istanbul 34427 TUR | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
Our focus is people. Our goal is to continuously develop and empower leaders and innovators. We are absolute believers that the best products and technologies – those that disrupt the ecosystem and our everyday lives, are created when the right people collide with the right culture. That is what we aim to do at Peak Games. We gather dreamers passionate about life and ready to change the world.
Are you ready to change the world?
Region’s hottest and fastest growing online gaming company Peak Games is looking for a “Product Lead” for its Istanbul Team.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the overall product creation with Peak vision and strategy
• Managing the product roadmap, requirements, schedule, and resources
• Communicating product releases and implementation plans to all the team members
• Generating new features and ideas as well as building loyalty for games
• Overseeing daily/weekly QA processes
• Taking relevant actions work with game studios to ensure timely and successful launches
• Determining and analysis the key success metrics to maximize engagement, virality and monetization
• Development, launch and ongoing growth of upcoming games
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Passionate about gaming especially social gaming
• Experience in project management
• Analytical skills and a goal oriented personality
• Strong decision-making, time management, planning and problem-solving competencies
• Passion for games and extensive knowledge on popular games in the market
• Excellent understanding of game concepts and mechanics
• Team player, self-starter, highly driven
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
|Location||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Peak Games Recruiting Team|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|