Peak Games | Istanbul Istanbul 34427 TUR | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
Our focus is people. Our goal is to continuously develop and empower leaders and innovators. We are absolute believers that the best products and technologies – those that disrupt the ecosystem and our everyday lives, are created when the right people collide with the right culture. That is what we aim to do at Peak Games. We gather dreamers passionate about life and ready to change the world.
Are you ready to change the world?
Region's hottest and fastest growing online gaming company Peak Games is looking for a "Community Manager" for its Istanbul team.
You will be responsible for:
• Organizing forums, discussion groups, community sites for a better gaming experience
• Developing and managing the successful community by connecting with the players
• Maintaining constant and pleasant interaction with our current and new players
• Taking care of the game's community portals, forums and fun pages
• Making it easier for the gamers to connect with one another
• Assisting the gamers to make them discover the best game functions they can use
• Working closely with the game design team by giving them feedback and suggestions
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Love games & working with people
• Able to work on several priorities at the same time
• With a strong sense of responsibility and service
• Experience in creating and managing social network communities
|Location||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Categories||Customer Service / Tech Support, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Peak Games Recruiting Team|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|