Head of Flash Engineering Team
Peak Games | Istanbul Marmara 34427 TUR | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
Our focus is people. Our goal is to continuously develop and empower leaders and innovators. We are absolute believers that the best products and technologies – those that disrupt the ecosystem and our everyday lives, are created when the right people collide with the right culture. That is what we aim to do at Peak Games. We gather dreamers passionate about life and ready to change the world.
Are you ready to change the world?
Region’s hottest and fastest growing online gaming company Peak Games is looking for a "Head of Flash Engineering Team” for its Istanbul Team.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of 5+ Engineers
• Developing integrated front-end systems for online games appealing to millions of users worldwide
• Creating technical design that meets product and business requirements
• Helping drive the delivery of successful products by working on a team with other highly talented designers and developers
• Writing high performance and quality codes
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Expert level development experience using ActionScript 3
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong Object Oriented design and programming
• Familiarity with software architectures and design patterns, MVC is a plus
• Passion for game development (experience in gaming industry is preferred)
• Familiarity with new technologies, frameworks and open source libraries
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong leadership skills
|Location||Istanbul, Marmara, Turkey|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Peak Games Recruiting Team|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|