Peak Games | Istanbul Istanbul 34427 TUR | Full Time | Posted: 03/20/2013
Our focus is people. Our goal is to continuously develop and empower leaders and innovators. We are absolute believers that the best products and technologies – those that disrupt the ecosystem and our everyday lives, are created when the right people collide with the right culture. That is what we aim to do at Peak Games. We gather dreamers passionate about life and ready to change the world.
Are you ready to change the world?
Region’s hottest and fastest growing online gaming company Peak Games is looking for a “PHP Developer” for its Istanbul Team.
You will be responsible for:
• Collecting and documenting web-based application requirements
• Developing high-performance, efficient and quality web-based software
• Re-shaping existing web applications as per changing conditions
• Scheduling maintenance of web applications and making performance improvements
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Passion for software development and object-oriented design
• Minimum 2 years of PHP web development experience
• Familarity with NoSQL systems
• Deep experience with MVC patterns and frameworks
• MySQL competency
• Ability to adapt to a start-up environment
• Systematic and solution-oriented working abilities
• Strong decision-making, time management, planning and problem-solving capabilities
• Professional working principles and dynamism
• Great communication skills, individual working skills and cooperation with partners in other countries
• Good command of English
|Location||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Peak Games Recruiting Team|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||PHP D|