Warner Bros. Entertainment Group | Burbank CA 91522 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/15/2013
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile and Social games team. The Digital Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company’s mobile and social games and companion applications portfolio. Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Games, you will guide our mobile and social games to market and manage live publishing once launched. This role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile and social games.
• Collaborate with game producers to provide data driven features and business model recommendations leading up to launch to optimize the revenue and engagement potential of our games.
• Develop and execute innovative and best in class launch strategies in coordination with product development, brand marketing and PR teams (and others as relevant) that leverage the full capabilities of Warner Bros. and lead the industry.
• Bring excellence to managing live digital publishing activities to optimize game performance including user acquisition, analytics, community and monetization.
• Oversee all financial aspects of the games that you manage, from greenlight forecasts to actual performance in support of achieving and surpassing budget goals.
• Assist in building and growing Warner Bros. mobile and social games more broadly to include special projects, platform/publishing/licensing/international/cross-studio partnerships.
• BA/BS Degree. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
• Minimum 4 years experience in product management or related role.
• Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
• Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
• Strong project management experience and ability to work with and manage cross functional units to advance business objectives.
• Thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models and managing product-level P&Ls.
• Passion for gaming, mobile and social networking.
• Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
• Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
• Attendance at industry conferences as required.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Burbank, CA, 91522, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|