Senior Content Designer
TRC Family Entertainment | Imsida Malta MSD 9020 MLT | Full Time | Posted: 03/15/2013
We believe the most engaging experiences are rooted in great stories that span generations and cultures. We plan to bring these stories to life across multiple forms of media with a relentless commitment to quality and safety.
We are an energetic group, led by a management team with years of experience at some of the world’s most successful entertainment and technology companies including Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Jetix Europe, CCP Games, Disney, DC Comics/Warner Brothers, Adobe, Cisco and Lionhead Studios.
To attract the best global talent, we established our Headquarters on the island nation of Malta. An English-speaking member of the European Union, Malta is located in the heart of the Mediterranean. The team enjoys a wonderful climate, high standard of living and close proximity to major European, North African and Middle Eastern cities.
TRC Family Entertainment, a software development company focused on making high-quality, family focused, and conceptually innovative Massively Multiplayer Games, is seeking a Senior Content Designer to design and implement fun and unique game content. The Senior Content Designer will collaborate with the design team to ensure that the overall design vision of the game is represented through game content. This position will create, iterate, and evolve content. This position will fill a variety of roles from implementer to sub-lead.
• Work with the design team to develop and create individual quests and compelling content
• Provide creative ideas across the board, including functionality, story, and game flow
• Create and maintain game design documentation, concepts, and prototypes
• Oversee the creation of the content design templates and content design documents, to ensure that all documentation is consistent and thorough
• Play through and provide feedback on all content elements in the game
• Manage tasks/day-to-day project schedules of designers on the content team
• Communicate a consistent and clear vision of the content design to all disciplines
• Collaborate with system designers, engineers, and artists to realize design goals
Qualifications & Assets:
• 5 years professional experience working in a design role
• Shipped at least one AAA quality product working in a design capacity
• Experience in RPG and/or Action Adventure genres
• General MMO experience highly desired: MMO knowledge essential
• Strong passion for games and excellent knowledge of video games, particularly RPGs
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Imsida, Malta, Malta|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Justin Camilleri|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|