Senior Network Architect
Wandake Studios | San Francisco CA 94108 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/13/2013
We like to work hard and play even harder! Join us in our Union Square office, right in the heart of sunny San Francisco. We offer full medical, dental and vision benefits along with free snacks.
Wandake Game Studios is looking for an experienced network architect to design and develop the multiplayer systems for our next-generation mobile games.
* Architect and design synchronous network combat system for a mobile RTS
* Design and develop key networking components
* Design and develop network topological structures
* Design database schemas for user profiles
* Develop complete back end infrastructure
* Design in-game global chat and personal messaging systems
* Work with production and design teams to establish key networking requirements
* Collaborate and lead development teams to integrate network technologies
* Design and develop network security protocols for all Wandake games
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
* Shipped at least one MMO multiplayer game to market in the role of a Network Architect.
* 3+ years professional experience in creating server programs
* Solid understanding of client/server or peer-to-peer network topologies
* Solid understanding of networking on mobile devices
* Knowledge of appropriate 3rd party network tools and APIs
* Outstanding C/C++
* Server development
* Mobile development
* Real Time Strategy (RTS) game development experience
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States|
|Annual Salary||90,000.00 - 150,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Rohit Singal|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|