Senior Test Engineer
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC | Aliso Viejo CA 92656 USA | Full Time | Posted: 04/12/2013
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) is home to the PlayStation® family of products, including the PlayStation®3 (PS3™), PlayStation® Vita (PS Vita), PlayStation® Mobile and PlayStation®Network. Founded in 1994, SCEA has grown into a leading global computer entertainment brand and continues to redefine interactive consumer entertainment. Since the o
As a part of Sony Computer Entertainment, Gaikai is leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video games on any device, from TVs to consoles to mobile devices and beyond.
As a senior test engineer, you'll play a key role in the design and development of reliable and flexible automated test systems.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Design and development of:
- Automated test frameworks and libraries
- Integration test strategies
- Integration and load testing scripts
- Work with teams, Test Engineering managers, and project managers to define project requirements and deliver them within schedule constraints.
- Work with cloud, operations, and core software engineers to develop integration and load tests for various software components.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent or 10 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant programming experience
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of Python and automated testing
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Bash
- Knowledge of build tools and systems
- Knowledge of networked and distributed systems
- Familiar with Agile development environment
- Linux experience
- Version control systems (preferably Git)
- Gamer is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) is responsible for keeping PlayStation® growing and thriving in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Based in Foster City, California, SCEA serves as headquarters for all North American operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America Inc.
It is SCEA's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
|Location||Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Contact Name||Not Specified|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|