Mobile Game Developer
Sunstorm Games | Las Vegas NV 89148 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/12/2013
We are looking for sharp individuals with prior game development experience, who also have a strong background and understanding of one or more of the following areas: 3D programming, physics, mathematics, scripting, as well as OOP design & approach. Unity is our preferred development platform so prior Unity experience is always a plus!
- At least 3 years professional software development experience, preferably in games/gaming.
- Experience with Unity3D is a plus!
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our gaming platforms
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
- Experience collaborating with game designers, creatives, and producers in a team environment
- Desire to create fun games primarily targeted for kids
- Code and develop features such as in-app purchase, animation, data driven games, location based technologies, social media integration such as Facebook Connect and Twitter.
- Promote code maintainability, extensibility, and reusability
- Enforce code quality through participating in code reviews and an understanding of unit testing is a plus
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV, 89148, United States|
|Annual Salary||50,000.00 - 120,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Ronald Laneve|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|