Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC | Aliso Viejo CA 92656 USA | Full Time | Posted: 04/11/2013
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) is home to the PlayStation® family of products, including the PlayStation®3 (PS3™), PlayStation® Vita (PS Vita), PlayStation® Mobile and PlayStation®Network. Founded in 1994, SCEA has grown into a leading global computer entertainment brand and continues to redefine interactive consumer entertainment. Since the o
As a part of Sony Computer Entertainment, Gaikai is leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video games on any device, from TVs to consoles to mobile devices and beyond.
As a security manager, you'll play a key role in the building and leading the Gaikai security team to create and maintain the safest operating environment for Gaikai's users and employees.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- BS, MS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 8 years of relevant work experience) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience including hands-on technical management experience.
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on technical management experience of security engineer, as well as a record of individual technical achievement.
- Capable of technical deep-dives into security, code, networking, and operating systems yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to hold their own in a strategy discussion with Gaikai's executive team.
- Comfortable recruiting and managing a team of very bright and experienced engineers.
- That rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute teams across the company.
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) is responsible for keeping PlayStation® growing and thriving in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Based in Foster City, California, SCEA serves as headquarters for all North American operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America Inc.
It is SCEA's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
|Location||Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656, United States|
|Categories||Network / System Admin / IT|
|Relocation Cost Paid||None|
|Contact Name||Not Specified|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|