Graphics Software Engineer
High Fidelity | San Francisco CA 94103 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/07/2013
We’re looking for one additional engineer to join the table with our team of 6 at our office here in San Francisco. In our first phase of work, we are prototyping the technology and user experience of a next-generation virtual reality system. It is an expansive vision with a number of moving parts that are each unique and compelling new technology.
You will be working side by side every day with the rest of the team, writing code, testing ideas, learning a lot, and enjoying the experience of creating something that, if successful, will very measurably change the world. We are moving quickly and value adaptability, creativity, and passion.
Learn more on our new website -> http://highfidelity.io/
Email us your resume and don’t forget sample code, projects, or personal programming websites to show off what you’ve done so far.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Experience with real-time graphics
- Experience with physics simulation a plus
- Experience with OpenGL, voxels, GPU, lighting a plus
- Ability to switch between different projects quickly and easily while rapidly prototyping
- Should be good at explaining, good at thinking out loud, hard to frustrate, and fun to work with!
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Linux / UNIX,Mac OS X,Windows|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|