Game Circus LLC | Dallas TX 75248 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/07/2013
At Game Circus, we’re easy going and have a casual atmosphere, and are constantly striving to create the best family-friendly mobile games. Founded in 2010 and based in Dallas, many of Game Circus’ apps have amassed over 10,000,000+ downloads on both iOS and Android platforms. Enjoy coming to work each day with flexible hours and vacation time, and take pride in being behind some of the most popular mobile games in the world!
Would you like to join a fun and exciting team in creating some of the world’s most popular mobile games? We are currently looking for several talented and motivated game programmers to become part of our expanding team!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Advanced proficiency in at least two high level languages (C#, C++, Java Script, etc)
- Strong Math Skills
- 2 years of game development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 shipped title
- 6 months of Unity 3D experience
- Back-end network / web development experience
- Proficient in PHP and Database programming
- Facebook API experience
|Location||Dallas, TX, 75248, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|