Insomniac Games | Burbank CA 91504 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/05/2013
Insomniac Games is looking for a talented UI programmer to develop user interfaces for our upcoming games! You will work closely with UI designers and other game developers to create the HUD, front end, and menus for all our gameplay experiences, and build systems to make our UI pipeline even better. If this sounds interesting- read on!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Implement logic and flow of all aspects of in-game UI
• Work with UI designers to develop Flash based UI elements
• Design and implement integration of UI middleware
• Create and maintain UI systems and development practices
• Trouble shoot and solve problems independently
• Other duties may be required.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer Science degree preferred.
• Experience with Flash and Action Script
• Strong interest in UI technologies and implementation
• Strong C++ programming skills
• Strong 3D math skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Scaleform
• Experience with console development (PS3, XBox360) and certification process
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for – then we would like to hear from you. Please use the link below and apply directly to the position. We look forward to seeing your resume. Thanks!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Burbank, CA, 91504, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||UI Pr|