Game Producer- Full-time Contract
MightyPlay | San Francisco CA 94941 USA | Contract | Posted: 02/28/2013
Mighty Play, a San Francisco studio seeks a full time contract producer who has a proven track record in delivering high quality digital games on time and on budget. We are looking for an individual who has the charisma to lead a team, a passion for great design, an acute attention to detail, and the dedication to see a project through from start to finish.
**THIS IS AN ON-SITE position- This person would work out of our San Francisco studio.
• Be the key contact for both the client and the team, and the individual who motivates the team to accomplish their goals of producing high quality games.
• Direct and manage multiple projects and teams at the same time, while maintaining strong grasp of design, scope, and goals of projects.
• Successfully manage client relationships
• Effectively drive communication with the entire production team, as well as with the client.
• Manage project schedules, budgets, milestones, deliverables; work with art, engineering, QA and design teams to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
• Establishing and running weekly production meetings on all projects.
• Review and provide feedback on concepts and designs, as well as competitive products.
• Review and prepare all iterations of deliverables for review by Director of Production and clients.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in digital development.
• Experience in client relations and/or managing upwards within an organization.
• Experience in mobile, web, kids and social/casual games and experiences, and ideally learning products as well.
• Experience managing external cross-functional teams.
• A strong passion and voice for great design!
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written organization and communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and/or Merlin
• Ideally knowledgeable of Flash, Unity and iOS, as well as experience with bug database tools.
• Hours can be flexibly aligned to the client and Mighty Play.
• Willing to work from home and from a local office.
• Willingness to travel when needed.
• Need to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94941, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Mac OS X,Windows Mobile,Mobile phone|
|Contact Name||Cassandra Fimrite|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|