Senior Graphics Programmer
Airtight Games | Redmond/Seattle WA 98052 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/20/2013
Senior Graphics Programmer:
As a member of our team, you will be working with a group of passionate, dedicated people, excited about making AAA titles. We are working with a major publisher on an unannounced multi platform title using Unreal Engine 3.
As a senior graphics programmer, you will be working with the lead programmer and programming team to define the technical scope of the game, create a solid schedule of work tasks, and then execute on them. Often it will involve working with the design and art teams to determine needed features and collaborate during the implementation to make it happen. Quality work will be your big focus; we want great designs followed up by excellent implementations so we can deliver great games.
• Design, schedule and implement systems.
• Work with the leads to define and implement workflows for systems if needed.
• Stay up to date on the latest technology in field.
• Maintain high coding standards.
• Keep bug counts under control.
• Communicate well with others.
• Identify and champion improvements
• Fluency in C\C++
• Exceptional 3D math skills
• Passion for graphics programming
• 3-5 years of game industry relevant experience
• Shipped at least one title on either Xbox 360, PS3, or PC
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 3 engine a plus
• Familiarity with PIX, GPAD, etc. a plus
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Strong 3D math skills
• Xbox360 / PS3 development experience
• 5+ years industry experience
• Expertise in multiple game systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
• Unreal Engine 3 experience a plus
• Multiple shipped titles a plus
|Location||Redmond/Seattle, WA, 98052, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Windows|
|Contact Name||Airtight Jobs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Senior Software Engineer|