Sucker Punch Productions | Bellevue WA 98004 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/28/2013
Sucker Punch takes an entire floor of a skyscraper in downtown Bellevue, a work environment customized to emphasize collaboration. We offer a great environment, a friendly set of co-workers, a full benefits package, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work with one of the best teams around.
We’re proud of the games we’ve built, but we’re always looking to get better. We’re excited about strengthening our team with people that share our vision for building visually arresting, emotionally compelling, viscerally involving games. If you’re that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you.
Additional information can be found on the company's Web site at http://www.suckerpunch.com/.
Sucker Punch is looking for an Associate Producer with a passion for video games The Associate Producer will work with production and the team leads to manage the development process including team scheduling and milestone planning, identifying dependencies and possible workflow blockages, facilitating communication across disciplines and identifying and managing high risk areas of production. The initial focus of this position will be working with the art team to schedule and track assignments in Hansoft and facilitating communication and work flow between the art and design teams.
• Collaborate with the art, design, programming leads and project management to coordinate, schedule, track, and manage the project’s production requirements to ensure that project tasks are completed on time
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase production efficiency and quality
• Coordinate development and day to day tasking, predicting issues and troubleshooting where needed
• Ability to learn proprietary project management tools
• May assist with managing the dependencies and development process with internal and external partners including the Audio, Legal, QA and Marketing groups.
• At least 1 - 2 years of project management experience in online or console game development, combining experience in industry disciplines, including programming, art, technology or project management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in art, design, programming and management
• Experience creating project schedules and monitoring the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
• Experience with the Hansoft project management tool a plus
This is a full time onsite position.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|