Product Manager - Studios (Free to Play Titles)
Big Fish Games | Seattle WA 98119 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/19/2013
As one of the leading casual game developers and publishers, at Big Fish we provide our customers with thousands of games across a range of platforms. In addition to traditional downloadable offerings, we are constantly striving to provide our customers with new content in new markets and across new media. We have offices around the world and partnerships with over 500 game developers globally. Since our founding in 2002, we have distributed over 1.5 billion games to customers in over 150 countries.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who is passionate about games to join our exciting Free-to-Play team in our corporate headquarters in Seattle. As a Product Manager for F2P Titles), you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of producers, artists, game designers, and engineers to drive one of Big Fish’s leading franchises. You will be responsible for setting financial goals and working with your team to meet them. A successful candidate will be comfortable with finance, marketing, data analysis, and driving a cross-functional team to innovate and hit targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop product strategy and work with producers and game designers to drive revenue
- Understand the resources necessary to hit your goals and hire new team members when necessary
- Put together and manage to a financial plan
- Work with a Marketing team on customer acquisition
- Put together promotional plans to drive revenue
- Define and prioritize goals for the development team
- Work with a data analyst to understand and monitor drivers of your business
- Report to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Monitor your market and the competitive landscape to understand opportunity and potential value of your business
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Understanding of finance and marketing
- Some product management experience a plus
- Experience in data analysis and analytical decision-making
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98119, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, OTHER, Console / PC Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Mac OS X,Windows,Mobile phone|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|