Front End Web Engineer
Zombie Studios | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/13/2013
Zombie Studios is seeking a Front End Web Engineer to work on our networking infrastructure and reporting tools for various projects. This position would be tasked to bridge data between services, as well as provide front end deep analysis tools.
- Develop online user experiences to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop data analysis tools to comb through large amounts of data and easily identify trends, patterns and behaviors.
- Develop dashboards to visualize user data.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, LUA, etc.).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, Bootstrap, and Ruby on Rails.
- Intimate knowledge of MySQL architecture, best-practices and tuning philosophies.
- Production experience implementing and managing replication.
- Strong user experience understanding and ensuring clear functionality to end users.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills, is able to work well in a team and with others.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games,Linux / UNIX,Mac OS X,Windows|
|Contact Name||Collin Moore|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|