Gameplay Engineers (All Levels)
Zombie Studios | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/13/2013
Zombie Studios is currently looking for multiple Gameplay Engineers for our upcoming projects. As Gameplay Engineer you will work with all departments at Zombie Studios to help implement various aspects of the game.
- Create clean, efficient, and well tested code.
- Create technical specifications for gameplay systems that meet the requirements of the design and art teams.
- Analyze, organize, and optimize code.
- Work with our designers to design and implement various gameplay systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on AAA online PC or console games.
- At least 1 shipped PC or console game.
- Unreal Engine 3 experience with strong knowledge of Unreal Script.
- Understanding of game development lifecycle and process.
- Strong applied C++ programming experience.
- Excellent debugging skills, including the creation and use of tools to debug networking functionality.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Passion for FPS and Action Games.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Mac OS X,Windows|
|Contact Name||Collin Moore|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|