User Interace Engineer
Zombie Studios | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/13/2013
Zombie Studios is currently seeking a User Interface Engineer for current and future games in development. Candidates must be well versed in C++ and ActionScript 2/3, with a strong understanding of the Scaleform workflow within Unreal Engine/UDK. Experience with other engines, HTML5/CSS3, and mobile platforms (iOS, Android) is also a plus. All candidates should be passionate about games and building the best user experience possible. This position will work closely with designers to implement various user interface systems. Candidates should have a strong software engineering background with a good sense of system design and architecture.
- Work with our Producer, Designers and Artists to architect and implement various UI systems.
- Rapidly develop working prototypes and iterate User Interface elements and flow.
- Develop game system supporting documentation.
- Advicate for the best possible player experience.
- Create tools and scripts to improve workflow.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3.
- High proficiency writing rich client code with C++ and Actionscript 2/3.
- Experience with Scaleform.
- Keen understanding of User Interface, especially usability.
- Has shipped at least 1 title in the industry or 1+ years of game development experience with a major platform or game engine.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Online Multiplayer,Mac OS X,Windows|
|Contact Name||Collin Moore|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|