Graphics Software Engineer
Wargaming.net | Hunt Valley MD 21152 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2013
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped more than 15 titles and employs over 1300 people across such key regions as North America, Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia.
We are seeking a Graphics Software Engineer to join our expanding team. This individual will be designing and implementing new rendering solutions for current and future generation platforms.
- Add new functionality to existing rendering engine
- Implement custom shaders for in-game special effects
- Support artists, designers, and gameplay programmers
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Familiarity with a range of advanced lighting and post-processing techniques
- Understanding of the hardware 3D rendering pipeline
- Shipped at least one application with a concentration on low-level system design
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code
- Very solid math background
- Ability to apply concepts in linear algebra and matrix mathematics
- Excellent communications skills
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant degree
- A strong desire to create world-class games
|Location||Hunt Valley, MD, 21152, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|