Wargaming.net | Chicago IL 60661 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2013
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped more than 15 titles and employs over 1300 people across such key regions as North America, Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia.
Wargaming is currently seeking an experienced Game Producer for our current project. This individusl will manage all aspects of the online experience for our consumers, including but not limited to matchmaking, leaderboards, microtransactions, social networking features, ongoing community support and backend server architecture.
- Work with the project Creative, Engineering and Production teams to create a quality online experience for their games that build and retain consumers across all of Wargaming's products.
- Keep project leads informed of product trends and emerging technologies in the online gaming industry across all platforms.
- Source and manage external technologies and software as needed to support our products.
- Focus on building and growing Wargaming's online commerce always looking for new products or opportunities to expand market share.
- Build and manage the online Services team into an efficient profit center.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Strong background in game production; experienced with managing internal and external teams.
- Demonstrable flexibility, professionalism and finesse when handling the multiple and diverse demands of a creative environment.
- A passion for creativity and a desire to innovate.
- Ability to provide informed leadership on both domestic and international market trends and customer requirements in the social space.
- Strategic and analytical.
- Innovative and creative thinker; can see and develop “out-of-box” solutions.
- Experienced in new media and leveraging emerging business trends in the social space.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
|Location||Chicago, IL, 60661, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|