Wargaming.net | Chicago IL 60661 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2013
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped more than 15 titles and employs over 1300 people across such key regions as North America, Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia.
Wargaming is looking for a Build Engineer to work on our upcoming title. The Build Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the build environment, performing daily/nightly software builds, and deploying builds to development and clients.
- Provide continuous support and maintenance of software cross-platform builds.
- Monitor and maintain the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures.
- Improve automated build processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process.
- Deploy builds to clients and international server locations.
- Monitor build systems 24/7 for critical failures.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- Experience working in large scaled connected server environments.
- Experience in builds developed in Java, Flash, PHP and other technologies.
- Experience in coordinating release from Development to production.
- Familiar with SQL and relational database like MYSQL.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or relevant degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with test automation tools a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of build process and configuration management.
|Location||Chicago, IL, 60661, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|