Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
Building gaming systems is what turns your crank. You believe that “all that eye-candy stuff” can’t really do anything alone. It requires code, code and more code. You’re driven by building systems that both give content creators the freedom to really express themselves while at the same time giving players gameplay systems that really challenge them. Your strong sense of balance ensures you always make the right choices between the benefits and risks of using new technology and the need to hit milestones and schedule dates.
• Implement, debug and optimize game systems & features per spec from designers
• Work with designers to determine most optimal way to implement gameplay ideas & systems
• Lead and participate in software design and code reviews
• Help create and promote “best practices” in coding standards
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Minimum of 3 years experience writing gameplay code for shipping triple-A online PC or console games
• UE3 experience on at least 1 shipped PC or console game (Unreal Script & native code)
• Able to work in fast-moving environment in both prototype and production capacities
• Avid gamer, passionate about making games
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, OTHER, Programmer / Engineer|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|