Senior Graphics Engineer
Infinity Ward / Activision | Woodland Hills CA 91367 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/01/2013
Since its inception, the studio has consistently produced blockbuster hits and critically-acclaimed titles including Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and most recently Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
We are fiercely dedicated to creating the best games on the market, and strive not only to exceed the standard in game development, but define it.
For more information on the studio, visit: www.infinityward.com.
Come work with the game industry's brightest as we build upon a premier in-house game engine for multiple platforms.
This role is for experienced engine programmers to work on the core functionality of our graphics engine which will entail analyzing, organizing, and optimizing code.
· Proficiency in C and C++
· Strong background and knowledge in Graphics and 3D math (linear algebra, vector math)
· Current generation console programming experience with a reputation for creating clean, efficient, and well tested code
· Understanding of procedural, object oriented, and aspect oriented programming paradigms
· Experience working with multithreaded systems and optimization
· B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
· Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills
· Good oral and written skills
· Interest in games, preferably first person shooters
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Woodland Hills, CA, 91367, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Contact Name||Not Specified|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|