EDGE Level Design IPT Lead/Game Designer
Cole Engineering Services, Inc. | Orlando FL 32826 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/22/2013
CESI provides full spectrum (live, virtual, constructive and gaming) training and analysis systems developer, integrator and services provider.
Minimum/General Experience: Five (5) years experience in game design.
Functional Responsibility: Drive the production of engaging virtual environments for a variety of applications.
Required skills include:
• Must be fluent in current, top-tier game engine technology. Unreal Engine 3 experience is highly desirable.
• Work closely with customers to develop a compelling virtual environment that suits their needs
• Story development, including storyboarding and script writing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• 3D design skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Must be able to lead a team of game and level designers
• Understands the importance of schedules and strives to meet deadlines
• Game deployment on Windows PC, Mac platform deployment a plus
Desired skills include:
• Gaming and game interface testing
• Simulation development experience
• Simulation interoperability experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in game design or development or related field from an accredited college or university. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Other requirements: Must be a US citizen and currently possess, or be qualified to obtain a US Secret Clearance.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Orlando, FL, 32826, United States|
|Annual Salary||75,000.00 - 120,000.00/Yearly|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Doreen Allison|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|