Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/16/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
Excited by big explosions and loud visceral combat, character and environmental effects, you are driven to create the industry’s best visual effects for video games. The passion and desire to deliver an impactful experience to the player and a never ending drive for quality motivates you. If you love innovation and working with a team of highly-talented teammates, we want to hear from you!
• Work with artists, designers, programmer and animators on creating outstanding visual effects
• Work with artists and Tech FX to create shaders
• Work with programmers to help develop new effects systems and tools.
• Staying current with state-of-the-art visual effects tools & techniques
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Highly proficient in Photoshop and either Maya or Max
• UE3 visual and particle effects experience
• Able to work in fast-moving environment in both prototype and production capacities
• Avid gamer, passionate about making games
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Audio / Music / Sound, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||FX Ar|