Game Systems Designer
Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/16/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
Lead a team of developers in making a next generation online PC game. You’ll be responsible for designing gameplay concepts and combat mechanics, tuning gameplay and helping set the overall direction of our latest game.
• Design game & combat mechanics
• Work with the Lead Designer to help set the overall game vision and lore
• Tune gameplay and combat mechanics
• Work with art and engineering to implement gameplay features & systems
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in online or online PvP game as a designer
• Firm understanding of gameplay mechanics and systems and an uncanny ability to tune these systems
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, OTHER|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|