Motiga, Inc. | Bellevue WA 98005 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/16/2013
We believe the most successful games are created by a passionate team of people with belief in creating an original IP that takes the core game experience more accessible and fun. Motiga has an open, collaborative culture that emphasizes on getting work done rather than the amount of time you spend in the office. We also try not to forget that having fun is as important as working hard when making something great.
Understanding how characters move and interact with the world and entities in the environment is paramount to you as an animator. Animation is a part of your being - you completely understand that the personality and “life” given to a character via its animations can make or break the game experience. You desire to constantly re-evaluate and compare our tools and methodologies to other studios doing great work.
Candidate should exhibit an excellent understanding of character movement in a demo reel. Knowledge of how animation is critical to creating a unique product and evaluating that experience through the duration of the project is required. Also, one must understand how to emphasize, develop and refine the charisma of a character through movement. Candidate should also have an insatiable passion for growing and have a commitment to excellence in their work.
• Create high-quality, full-body character, boss and NPC animations
• Work with programmers to develop camera animations and motion systems
• Work with programmers on integrating animations into UE3
• Help game design by creating rough visualizations and animatics as needed
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Highly proficient in Maya or 3DS Max
• Ability to get along with others when expressing your opinions
• Able to work in fast-moving environment in both prototype and production capacities
• UE3 experience
• Avid gamer, passionate about making games
|Location||Bellevue, WA, 98005, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, OTHER|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|