Mobile Interface Designer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As part of a dynamic team, you will support the development of mobile games from the first mockups and prototypes all the way to the finished product. You will work closely with the development team and the Game Design department. In our growing mobile sector, you can expect a range of exciting tasks where you will have a large degree of self-responsibility and diversity.
- Independent development of creative design concepts
- Optimization of your own concepts in terms of aesthetics and user friendliness
- Design and development of main screens and menus
- Very good knowledge of Mobile Interface Design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You develop your own ideas and are very assertive
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for Mobile Apps
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com. Please include the keyword “Mobile Interface Designer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/de/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Art / Animation, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|