Lead Game Balancer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As our Lead Balancer, you will be responsible for our current, ever-expanding Balancing Team. You will also use mathematical calculations to ensure correct balance and symmetry in our online games — this will provide lasting gaming enjoyment for our players.
- Continuous improvement of our games in terms of gameplay, monetization and flow
- Responsibility for the current Balancing Team and its further development
- Redesign and optimization of virtual business cycles by means of analytical and number-based work projects
- Pricing of virtual goods
- Coordination of (pay) features for game experience
- Determination of player progress
- Definition, measurement and analysis of relevant performance indicators and the subsequent development of the necessary adjustments
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the keyword “Lead Game Balancer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgame.com/de/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Business Development / Analyst / Legal, Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|