Senior Game Designer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As Senior Game Designer, you will be primarily responsible for the design of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. You will also be responsible for global and higher-level tasks. This position is aimed at game designers with a great deal of professional experience in the online games sector.
- Further development of existing multiplayer online games and the conception of new games.
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Preparation of detailed game design documents
- Creation of initial mockups and scribbles for the graphics department
- Communication of the game idea to the entire team
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with the Analysis and Balancing departments
- Several years of experience in the design of online games (browser or social)
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- A very good technical understanding
- Excellent knowledge of the monetization of free-to-play games
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work intensively, both independently and in a team
- Targeted creativity and thought processes - and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com. Please include the keyword “Senior Game Designer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director, Social / Online Games, Smartphone / Tablet Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|