Senior Monetization Manager - Online Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As our Monetization Manager, you will act as an interface between business intelligence and product management — and be responsible for the further development of our products’ economic success. You will master the concepts of international monetization strategies, develop a KPI-based reporting system and establish continuous success monitoring.
- Design, implementation and evaluation of our portfolio’s monetization strategies
- Further development of monetization approaches based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Setup of a KPI-based reporting system and continuous success monitoring
- Transnational and production-related planning of in-game events, special offers and other monetization measures
- Shaping of the basic monetization concept for new products
- Trend spotting and monitoring of new monetization models in Free2Play
- Close cooperation with product managers and business intelligence
- A degree in economics, majoring in marketing, media science, computer science or similar subjects
- Several years of professional experience in the web browser, online or mobile games segments
- Proven success in the monetization of virtual merchandise
- Very good knowledge of the international gaming industry as well as different business models in the Free2Play segment
- Good communication skills, a convincing and engaging charisma
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High degree of self-responsibility coupled with strongly pronounced sales and results orientation and self-motivation
- Very good use of reporting and analysis/tracking tools and web analytics programs
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- an exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- top development possibilities, further education with reference books, in-house further training and language courses
- a dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- an outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises.
- subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to bijobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword “Senior Monetization Manager — Online Games” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgame.com/de/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Business Development / Analyst / Legal, Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|