SQL Developer/ Database Developer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As SQL Developer, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of technical concepts in SQL. Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills round off your profile.
- Design of application and reporting databases
- Implementation of data models and database designs (indexes, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers)
- Analysis and implementation of new database requirements
- Troubleshooting and continuous optimization of structures
- Development and implementation of guidelines for working with databases
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with large amounts of data
- Completed training in (business) informatics or equivalent
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- Good knowledge of the technical administration of MySQL databases in Linux desirable
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to itjobs[at]goodgamestudios.com. Please include the keyword "SQL Developer" and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/de/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Network / System Admin / IT, Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|