Frontend Developer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios | Hamburg Hamburg 22761 DEU | Full Time | Posted: 01/18/2013
We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As our Front End Developer, you will work in internationally-oriented projects from different departments. You can expect exciting tasks in an ambitious team which acts as an interface between Development and Design.
- Browser and performance optimization of existing user interfaces, taking into account the web standards (w3c)
- Development and maintenance of front end’s different web applications
- Design and implementation of screen designs in HTML and CSS
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Completed training (IT specialist or similar)
- Several years professional experience
- Strong focus on loading times and experience with tools for performance optimization
- You enjoy working in a team
- A high level of initiative, creativity and self-reliance
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the keyword “Frontend Developer” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgame.com/de/jobs
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer, Social / Online Games|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Hendrik Mainka|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|