Schell Games | Pittsburgh PA 15203 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/09/2013
Schell Games headquarters is located in the eclectic neighborhood that is Pittsburgh's South Side.
Schell Games is always on the lookout for the very best artists, programmers, designers, and producers to add to our growing team in Pittsburgh as we work on new and exciting projects.
Schell Games is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual to join our production team. This position will be responsible for game projects on a variety of platforms ranging from online, mobile, tablet to physical installations and more.
The Producer will be responsible for the development of games from concept to launch, and will manage small to mid size teams of highly creative and technical professionals throughout the development life-cycle. Our Producers are responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts across multiple teams (both internal and external) including publishers. This is a full time position at our Pittsburgh studio.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members
• Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities.
• Strong Project Management and organizational skills.
• Able to develop and analyze estimates and schedules.
• Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions.
• Exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team.
• A passion for games and a strong sense of initiative
|Location||Pittsburgh, PA, 15203, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Christopher Arnold|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|