TimeGate Studios | Sugar Land TX 77478 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/08/2013
We’re seeking creative, fun, and highly talented individuals to join us for work on multiple current and next generation projects. Located just an hour from the ocean, and mere minutes away from downtown Houston, Sugar Land is able to offer the perfect mixture of big-city amenities and small town charm. TimeGate Studios offers competitive salaries, full benefits, 401k, relocation assistance, and monthly company events.
For additional information regarding open positions or our current projects, please visit us on the web at www.timegate.com.
The UI Artist is expected to excel in conceptualizing, asset creation and implementation of user interfaces. The UI Artist will work closely with the Lead UI Artist to establish the visual direction.
• 2+ years of experience in computer generated art
• Excellent understanding of intuitive interface design and navigation
• Understanding of the UI audio needs for both PC and consoles
• Extensive Flash and Photoshop experience
• Experience developing art for next-gen consoles
• Solid understanding and ability to maximize art pipelines
• Self motivated and driven to face challenges
• Ability to create art assets which demonstrate advanced techniques
• Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team
• Must have credit on at least one (1) commercially shipped title
• Experience with UE3 Editor and Kismet
• Scripting language programming experience (MaxScript, MEL, etc.).
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a two-year College or technical school; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Sugar Land, TX, 77478, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360,Windows|
|Contact Name||Aaran Pate|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||UI Ar|