Fun Bits Interactive | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/04/2013
Fun Bits Interactive is based in Seattle, WA.
• Lead the visual direction and creation of all art assets.
• Enjoys hands-on modeling, concept and content production within a tight team, while working on a fast-paced project
• Collaborate w/ other departments (design, programming, audio) to ensure all art content is scheduled and implemented appropriately in the game engine and on time
• Inspire, motivate, and mentor other artists in best practices, processes, and procedures pertaining to art production
• Work closely with the Producer to create tasks and schedules for the art team.
• Consistently communicate with the Team Leads and our Publishing staff during the life cycle of the game.
• Collaborate effectively with Marketing and PR to create and deliver high-quality assets to support a solid announcement and launch strategy.
• Expert knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and additional content creation tools (Mudbox, Blender, Z-Brush, etc)
• Experiment with and/or evaluate techniques and/or art programs to improve efficiency, workflow, or pipeline contribution to game art
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Sarah Bergin|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|