Senior Network / Gameplay Programmer
Fun Bits Interactive | Seattle WA 98104 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/04/2013
Fun Bits Interactive is based in Seattle, WA.
• Advanced knowledge of networking concepts.
• A proven track record implementing networking systems in shipped titles.
• Server administration expertise.
• Console development experience.
• Knowledge of platform specific networking APIs, including PSN services.
• Gameplay programming expertise, including code design and implementation of networked multiplayer action-based game modes.
• Solid understanding of computer architecture and platform specific considerations.
• Data-centric code design and optimization experience.
• Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
• Excellent debugging skills, including the creation and use of tools to debug networking functionality.
• Professional video game development experience.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Seattle, WA, 98104, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Sarah Bergin|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|