Stomp Games | Concord MA 01742 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/11/2013
Stomp Games is located in the Boston area and offers competitive salaries, superb benefits and profit sharing. If you’re an inspired and driven individual, who is ready to take game development to the next level, then Tencent Boston’s Stomp Games studio could be your new home.
Visit our website at www.tencentboston.com
A Great Location: Stomp Games is located in Concord, Massachusetts which is 20 miles northwest of Boston. The Boston area is one of the most desirable places to live in the U.S. with easy access to a great downtown, universities, beaches, mountains, skiing, and manyother quality-of-life features. For more information on the Boston area, check out the following sites:
• Boston Globe Visitor's Guide
• WikiTravel Boston
• Wikipedia Boston
We are located in the Concord Meadows office park which is a unique property situated on a picturesque 78-acre campus setting. The building has exceptional amenities such as a full-service cafeteria, fully equipped fitness center and a common conference facility. The park-like environment, modern features, location and amenities make this a high quality location near the heart of Boston.
We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including:
• 3 weeks of vacation/sick time plus 12 paid holidays
• Health, dental and vision plan including coverage for dependents
• A 401K plan with corporate matching
• Profit sharing based on the studio's performance
• Various insurance benefits including life, disability and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
• Tuition assistance program
We Support Our Team
Incentive to Play
We have game night every Thursday starting at 5:30pm and continuing until you drop dead tired or need to be back at work on Friday. Additionally every member of our team receives a free game of their choice every three months and $150 dollars per year towards console purchases. Stomp Games also includes an ever-growing on-site library of PC and console games that everyone is free to enjoy.
Snack It Up
We play hard but we also work hard so to fuel your brain Stomp Games provides a 24 hour kitchen stocked with free snacks and caffeinated beverages, plus regular company sponsored lunches and dinners.
To combat the negative affects of over-snacking Tencent Boston also pays for 50% of your membership to any gym of your choice, such as the nearby Gold's Gym, and our health insurance will reimburse you $150 annually on top of that!
We frequently head out in elite strike teams or in force as a company to perform reconnaissance on the latest blockbuster movies or infiltrate nearby watering holes such as the ‘Blue Coyote Lounge’ for a few cold ones (you’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy).
To Apply For A Position
Interested people should submit their resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following:
• You must have specific dates (to the month) for employment and education on your resume
• Include in the subject line the position for which you are applying
• Please submit electronic materials in MS Word or PDF
• We accept portfolios and demo reels in the following formats: DVD, paper, and a link to a web site.
• Please be sure to note your contribution for each piece submitted. In general, we only want to see your best work.
• We cannot return any portfolios or any submitted materials so do not send originals - only send copies.
• We will keep your submission in the strictest confidence
We prefer electronic submissions but you can also submit your application via mail to:
c/o Human Resources
300 Baker Avenue - Suite 170,
Concord, MA 01742
Stomp Games, a Tencent Company, is looking for a Senior Producer to join our team. The Senior Producer will be responsible for managing all aspects of game production from concept through commercial release. The right candidate will be consumed with a passion to lead, communicate and grow world class teams. Never satisfied with good, you’re always looking for ways to improve efficiencies, deliver the highest quality titles within budget and time constraints. The successful candidate will be detailed minded and able to track and manage multiple and competing demands. This individual must be passionate, self-motivated and continually driven to problem solve and adapt.
• Lead development teams to produce world class online games
• Oversee and direct the development of game features, content, tools and technology
• Product Owner or Scrum Master on multiple SCRUM teams
• Build consensus among all stakeholders
• Guide, direct and mentor teams and employees to reach their maximum potential
• Coordinate with external partners, internal development teams, marketing and executive management to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
• Maintain and communicate the product backlog, burn down charts, release schedule and patch notes
• Set priorities for optimal efficiencies
• Identifying critical path issues and pull together individuals or teams of people to resolve them
• Organize optimal sprint teams and oversee daily stand-ups
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
• Communication is one of your super powers
• 5 years of game production experience
• Led the production of at least 1 successful title from concept through release
• At least 1 published game in a social or micro-transaction environment
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Experience managing direct reports
• You love playing and creating games
• Thorough understanding of the lifecycle and methodologies of game development
|Location||Concord, MA, 01742, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||David Musgrove|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|