Senior Build Engineer - Visceral Games
Visceral Games | Redwood City CA 94065 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/21/2012
Our team values are as follows: Gameplay comes first, controller feel is everything, culture of creativity, be highly iterative, playtest early and often, learn from failure, work fast and smart, surround ourselves with the best talent in the world, and always focus on quality. Join the team!
Senior Build Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Build Engineer to join our team at the Visceral Redwood Shores Studio. This is a major opportunity to contribute to an exciting new IP.
• Integrate complex engine code and data between game projects and engine code line
• Collaborate with other engineers to enhance and maintain a robust build pipeline supporting multiple platforms
• Manage code and data integration strategy and Perforce branch structure
• Create, modify, and maintain asset pipelines and workflow tools, as needed
• B.S. (or higher) degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• 7+ years of C/C++/C# experience
• Strong knowledge of Perforce administration, build pipelines, and automation scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
• Ability to be a key technical point of contact between game and engine teams
• Multiple shipped titles on PC or current-gen console
• High standards of work and desire to meet and exceed expectations
• Strong teamwork skills, but also the ability to take ownership and work independently
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Redwood City, CA, 94065, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|