Monetization Manager - Mobile (H/F)
Ubisoft | Montreuil 93100 FRA | Full Time | Posted: 12/20/2012
Twitter : twitter.com/ubisoft
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ubisoftbackstage
Within UBISOFT’s Mobile team - in charge of developing and distributing games on smartphones, tablets, connected TVs - you will work with the Global Sales Director to optimize the monetization of our games.
In close collaboration with different services (production, marketing, sales), you will be responsible for optimizing our titles’ revenues using diverse monetization triggers (IAP, advertising…).
Your missions will be to:
• Participate in defining the monetization strategy by closely working with production teams at setting up the economic flow of the game and helping increase the pertinence of the data tracked in the game;
• Provide regular analysis on key performances with regards to acquisition and monetization in order to develop/test hypotheses aimed at maximizing, through iterations, the acquisition and conversion rates, ARPU and LTV of our consumers;
• Follow and summarize market trends to identify best practices and apply models that best suit each of our titles;
• Collaborate with marketing and web merchandising teams to optimize marketing plans (acquisition, cross-promotion) and define post-launch plans;
• Identify and select the best advertising partners;
• Regularly share monetization-related information with the team’s management.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar
• 2+ years business experience in mobile, e-commerce or online (web, F2P…)
• Excellent analytical, synthetic and data modelization skills
• Excellent ability to implement procedures, lead several projects simultaneously and stick to deadlines
• Collaborative mindset ; Strong oral and written communication skills
• Management experience, notably with remote teams
• Fluent English required
• Gaming culture a plus
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Categories||Accounting / Finance, Business Development / Analyst / Legal, Executive / Management|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Simon Peneau|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|