Backflip Studios | Boulder CO 80301 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/12/2012
Many of our apps have achieved top rank status in both the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace. We’ve also seen more than 200,000,000 downloads across our various games, which include popular titles such as DragonVale, Paper Toss, NinJump, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness Defense and ShapeShift. Our games are played by more than 4,000,000 users a day and 30,000,000 users a month.
Our team is comprised of extremely talented and motivated individuals who are not only great to work with, but also fun and amazing people to be around. We’re always on the lookout for potential new additions that meet the same criteria. We follow the old adage of “work hard, play hard” and believe that great work should be celebrated and rewarded.
The mobile and social gaming scene has grown rapidly over the past few years and is now more popular than ever before. Our goal is to make the Backflip Studios name synonymous with best, top rated apps available in these markets by continuing to produce high quality gaming experiences. We’re passionate about creating awesome games for this growing market and excited by the new opportunities the future holds!
Backflip Studios offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 paid days off per year
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance - including coverage for dependents
- 401k plan with company matching
- Monthly gym membership allowance
- Other insurance benefits including life and disability
Backflip Studios is looking for smart, creative engineers with both serious programming skills and game design talent. You will use our proprietary game engine to create fun new games for iOS and Android devices. You will have a lot of input into the design and visual aspects of the games as well as coding core algorithms and gameplay features. From prototype to live product, you will work with an amazingly talented crew of engineers, designers and artists creating awesome games in small teams. We work hard to create the very best mobile games and have a ton of fun in the process.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
- At least 3 years professional software development experience
- Strong background in C++
- Previous game development experience
- iOS or Android development experience is a huge plus
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
- Creative, with good instincts for game design, fun and innovative gameplay
|Location||Boulder, CO, 80301, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Contact Name||Hiring Manager|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||Game Developer|