High 5 Games | New York NY 10010 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/12/2012
Developing for the land-based, online, and social markets, H5G has created hundreds of games that are played on six continents and in nearly 50 countries.
H5G’s games regularly lead the industry in both performance and popularity. The company’s 2011 mega hits, Golden Goddess and Black Widow, were two of the most popular new games in casino gaming history. H5G is also responsible for creating many of the industry’s most renowned brands, including Da Vinci Diamonds, Cats, Noah’s Ark, and Secrets of the Forest.
High 5 Games employs a diverse and eclectic group of talented professionals. From the brilliant mathematicians, software engineers and programmers who construct the necessary platform to the tremendous artists whose imaginations allow them to craft intricate new worlds – life at H5G is anything but ordinary.
We invite you to visit our website at www.high5games.com to learn more about the company.
The Associate Producer has a great interest in games, and a real eye for quality. As well as being responsible for the planning and delivery of a product, there is also the expectation to drive quality in partnership with other Producers. This position is accountable for the delivery of the product as well as being responsible for reviewing quality, people management and leadership, and deadline goals. In addition, the Associate Producer will help define both the strategy and high level (roadmap/milestone) plan for the product being worked on.
- Produce small to mid-size projects with oversight at key milestones and final product reviews.
- Prepare creative briefs that outline details and goals for product kick-offs.
- Support producers on large scale projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders in order to ensure that the game will be shipped with high quality.
- Regular and visible review and ‘honest assessment’ of playable deliverables against quality criteria.
- Regular communication of achievement against goals and risks with the team.
- Reporting progress, risks and issues on the project to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of solid Producer, Marketing and/or Project Management experience.
- Preferred game industry experience or digital agency experience, having shipped a high quality product.
- Ability to demonstrate a practical knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate vision and quality objectives within product development.
- Requires a high degree of flexibility in approach and you must be able to balance structure/process with the needs of a creative and dynamic environment.
- Experience with the full development cycle from concept development to final delivery.
- Highly motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Technically savvy with a strong general understanding of computer systems and software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||New York, NY, 10010, United States|
|Categories||Producer / Director / Project Manager, Social / Online Games|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Online Multiplayer,Browser Based Games|
|Contact Name||Colin Walter|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|