SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. | Culver City CA 90232 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
We are an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America and recently released our first title - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, for PS3. SuperBot’s exceptional - yet humble - crew is comprised of long-time industry veterans and creative powerhouses who have worked on some of the most groundbreaking and successful titles that the games industry has ever seen.
Our passion, drive and creative culture, propel us to think outside the box and push the envelope in every facet of what we do.
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED
• Creating and documenting basic and advanced game systems
• Creating level layouts that demonstrate the elements of fun gameplay while adhering to the game’s vision
• Creating, implementing and balancing all aspects of gameplay levels, encounters and experiences
• Contributing substantially and decisively to the evolution of the game design from initial documentation through testing
• Aggressively prototyping and iterating core game mechanics
• Interacting with each department and touching every aspect of the game
• Overseeing the entirety of the game design, including mechanics, levels and UI
• Proactively identifying workflow issues and offering solutions
• The ability to communicate well across disciplines; excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Imagining, envisioning and devising new approaches, concepts, models, designs and processes
• An in depth understanding of major elements of game design including, system design, level design, character interaction, character mechanics, AI, story, interface, balance and difficulty
• Excellent creativity and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, mechanics and ideas
• Demonstrable success in creating compelling and fun gameplay, scenarios and encounters
• Skilled in working with game editors, scripting and 3D tools (Maya or Max)
If you feel like this is a fit for you, please submit your resume and brief introduction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Culver City, CA, 90232, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 2,Playstation 3,Xbox,Xbox 360|
|Contact Name||Rita Mines|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||323 6402979|