GAME DESIGNER / IMPLEMENTER
SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. | Culver City CA 90232 USA | Full Time | Posted: 12/11/2012
We are an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America and recently released our first title - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, for PS3. SuperBot’s exceptional - yet humble - crew is comprised of long-time industry veterans and creative powerhouses who have worked on some of the most groundbreaking and successful titles that the games industry has ever seen.
Our passion, drive and creative culture, propel us to think outside the box and push the envelope in every facet of what we do.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designing, implementing, iterating on, and reviewing gameplay, game modes and systems
•Communicating designs to other team members verbally and through documentation
•Successfully translating design direction and notes into features
•Working effectively with multiple departments and disciplines
•Developing actionable items from play tests and implementing
• Three plus years related experience
• Experience with level editing tools and level scripting
• Working knowledge of Maya (or other major 3D modeling program)
• Must have a near encyclopedic knowledge of modern games, with emphasis on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
• Must have very good interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills including verbal and written skills are required
• Knowledge of fighting games, their systems and mechanics a serious plus
If you feel like this is a fit for you, please submit your resume and brief introduction.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Culver City, CA, 90232, United States|
|Categories||Game / Level Designer / Creative Director|
|Pref Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Work Site||On site|
|Platforms||Playstation 2,Playstation 3|
|Contact Name||Rita Mines|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||323 6402979|